This page has been updated for the upcoming 2018 “Creative Planned Color Pooling” class scheduled for Saturday, July 28 in Portland, Oregon.
Crochet Patterns & Crochet Alongs
- Download Jempool Color Stacks 101.
- Crochet Along: The Jem CAL (a source of some great info!)
- Download Crochet to the Colors Playbook (3 pattern set).
- See the free Java Jammie pattern in the Berroco yarn company’s archives.
- Looking for a different pattern? See all stitch game designs that are not yet published at this self-updating Ravelry link.
Vashti’s Newsletter Issues
- Issue #77 “Find the Color Code of Short Striping Yarns“
- Issue #78 “Möbius Mindbending Experiences“
- Issue #30 “Yarns of Different Stripes“ (gradient, tonal, and long-striping yarns)
2016 Crochet Stitch Games, Blogged
- “Crochet Class Pattern Galleries” (Featured example is from the Stitch Games class handout.)
- “Knit and Crochet Books: Stitch Games Class” (See the 6 starred ones out of a list of 17.)
- “Day 1 of 50: Crochet Conference Prep” (all about yarn sponsorship for the Stitch Games class.)
- “Crochet Along Shaping Thoughts–Jempool CAL“
- “Color Pooling Crochet Stitch Games Class” (My first post announcing this class topic)
- Design/Stitch Games: Inspiration board for this class (in Pinterest)
- Karla Stuebing’s 2013 article, “Art and Science of Planned Pooling.” It’s about knitting but very inspiring for crochet.
- Pooled Knits Ravelry groupView this post on Instagram
How I'm tracking experiments with multicolored yarns. For my summer Stitch Games class. #crochet #variegatedyarn #handpaintedyarn #handdyedyarn #teaching #crochetersofinstagram #crochetclass #crochetresearch #sockyarn #lornaslaces #colinettejitterbug #prismyarns #mistialpaca #phydeaux #fiberseedyarn #sweetgeorgiayarns #bluemoonfiberarts #handmaidenyarn #cgoa #chainlinkconference #crochetconference #zenyarngarden