Here’s everything there is to know about Vashti’s crochet classes in 2016. (Who’s Vashti, though? Is she a good teacher? See what others say–scroll down.)
Vashti’s Crochet Classes, the Five 2016 Topics
Each class is three hours long and held at the national crochet conference of the Crochet Guild of America (CGOA). Everyone’s welcome to attend this July 13-16, 2016 at the Embassy Suites North Charleston Airport/Hotel & Convention Center in North Charleston, South Carolina.
- Stitch Games for Multicolored Yarns: Click here for its resource page of links. Click here for the CGOA description.
- Steek (Cut) Tunisian Lace for Fun Fast Fashions: Click here for its resource page of links. Click here for the CGOA description.
- The Starwirbel Way, How to Shape Spiraling Star Stitch Lace: Click here for its resource page of links. Click here for the CGOA description.
- Tunisian Eyelet Meshes 101: Click here for its resource page of links. Click here for the CGOA description.
- 21st Century Love Knot Meshes: Click here for its resource page of links. Click here for the CGOA description.
Have a look at the new “Vashti’s Crochet Classes” Pinterest board.
What are Vashti’s Crochet Classes Like?
These classes consistently sell out! Read what lots of students have said about them here. For example:
- Not only is Vashti very knowledgeable but her very fun and friendly character adds so much to the class and inspiration.
- I have learned more than I ever imagined possible in 3 hours. Vashti is an amazing teacher, so generous and very, very talented in the teaching department. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
- Vashti is very calm and that makes her very easy to listen to. She does an awesome job!
- Fabulous! Instructor made me feel as an equal – which was delightful. Super friendly and passionate.
- Vashti is a natural teacher – very organized and clear!
About Vashti Braha
I. Love. Teaching. Crochet.
As of 2004, I’m a full-time professional crochet thinker and tinkerer. I produce industry-standard crochet patterns, classes, articles, and other materials to promote crochet as many things: an art, hobby, learning tool, and practical medium. If I were you, I’d sign up for my newsletter because I try to write about what I don’t see others writing about crochet.
Email me directly: VashtiBraha@gmail.com or visit Vashti’s Crochet Lounge, an open forum in Ravelry where the friendly members and moderators are first-rate. Find in Facebook Friend in Ravelry Follow in Pinterest .