An exquisite set of ten rose-tinted crochet hooks with Tulip’s special Etimo elastomer comfort grip handles. The elegant faux-ostrich case includes ruler, yarn needles, and high grade Italian needlecraft scissors in their own accessories pocket. The case closes securely with a pink tasseled crystal-embellished zipper! A set of 8 gold-finish crochet hooks with Tulip’s special Etimo elastomer comfort grip handles in a slate color.
A lavish gift for the pampered crocheter.
The crochet hook tip is finely polished and hooks the yarn easily. Combined with the almost velvety touch of the ergonomic easy-grip handle, this is a luxurious crochet experience.
The original—and still the best.
These crochet hooks are made of fine stainless steel in Tulip’s factory in Hiroshima, Japan. The needles and scissors are nickel-coated steel.
Sizes of the Ten Crochet Hook Sizes in this set in order of smallest to largest size:
- 2.00 mm (US Size: approx. steel hook size #1 or #2; Japanese size 2/0)
- 2.20 mm (Standard US size B/1 is 2.25 mm; Japanese size 3/0)
- 2.50 mm (Standard US Size C/2 is 2.75 mm; Japanese size 4/0)
- 3.00 mm (Standard US Size D/3 is 3.25 mm; Japanese size 5/0)
- 3.50 mm (US Size E-4, Japanese size 6/0)
- 4.00 mm (US Size G-6, Japanese size 7/0)
- 4.50 mm (US Size G-7, Japanese size 7.5/0)
- 5.00 mm (US Size H-8, Japanese size 8/0)
- 5.50 mm (US Size I-9, Japanese size 9/0)
- 6.00 mm (US Size J-10, Japanese size 10/0)
We also offer these pink Etimo crochet hooks individually. Many have copied Tulip’s exciting Etimo crochet hook. Some imitations feel plastic-y, sticky, or smell like rubber tires.